Friday, April 29, 2005

Glasses From Gugginos

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! and Obey!!!
I have to tell you, I was on my way to Brad's last night to drop off some toys and beads, and I passed the road to Guggino Eye Center. I knew I should turn in but, I was in the wrong lane so I kept going, with the intention of going tonight. Then I heard "The Voice" telling me Listen! Obey me... Go Now! You told your team that you would go...
Needless to say I change lanes, did a U turn and pulled up to Gugginos. The lights were all off, but I still got out of the car to check the door, sure enough the door was unlocked.
I went inside and found 2 ladies talking about the best place to advertise.
I looked around a bit and one of the ladies left, I introduce myself as a member of DIBC, on a Missions Team going to Bolivia. She didn't seem very receptive and started across the room to get me the card of another person I was to call today.
I followed her across the room, and just kept on talking about Bolivia, and I ended with "Donating old glasses could even be a great way to advertise, I would let everyone know where we received our donations. She immediately turned around and said, Oh, I think I know what your asking for, come with me... she proceeded to give me 19 pairs of glasses, and a business card to show everyone where they came from.

Have Faith, Listen to "The Voice", Obey, and just watch the miracles...

Getting Excited yet??? I can hardly stand it!

Have a Blessed Day,
Lisa K Burgess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home