Monday, May 23, 2005

The Lay Of The Land

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Distance between Tampa, Florida, United States and La Paz, Bolivia, as the crow flies:3204 miles (5157 km) (2784 nautical miles)

Initial heading from Tampa to La Paz:
south-southeast (160.9 degrees)

Initial heading from La Paz to Tampa:
north-northwest (342.4 degrees)

Tampa, Florida, US

County: Hillsborough County
Location: 27:57:32N 82:28:56W
Population (1990): 280015
Elevation: 48 feet

La Paz, Bolivia

Location: 16:31:01S 68:10:59W

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Billy,

When do you leave? How long will you be there? Bolivia is a wonderful country. A couple of years ago I got to travel to Santa Cruz to work with Youth with A Mission. It was a great experience.

Bless you and your team. I'll be praying for you.

5/24/2005 5:09 AM  
Blogger barefeetbilly said...

The team leaves Saturday May 28 and returns Saturday June 4. Thank you for your prayers. I am looking forward to bieng in such a wonderful country for such a joyful purpose!

5/24/2005 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home